Foot Care Kingston’s Conditions and Professional Etiquette Expectations for Associates
Associates* are expected to honour the following conditions and demonstrate professional etiquette during and after their affiliation with Foot Care Kingston as follows:
- Associates will be familiar with Foot Care Kingston’s current mission and goals and will work collaboratively with the team towards achieving these goals.
- Foot Care Kingston will strive to give recognition for the contributions of associates, as applicable.
- Associates retain the right to keep electronic and hard copy files of their contributions for their own professional records and portfolio during and after their affiliation with Foot Care Kingston.
- Foot Care Kingston will retain all rights associated with completed and/or partial contributions to the development of documents and text from academic assignments or from work funded by Foot Care Kingston.
- Associates will require written permission from Foot Care Kingston for current or future reuse, reproduction or adaptation of any full or partial documents or text developed during and/or after their affiliation with Foot Care Kingston has been fulfilled. Associates will give recognition to Foot Care Kingston as appropriate.
- Foot Care Kingston retains the right to modify, and use completed and/or partial contributions to the development of documents and text in different applications during or after an Associate's affiliation has been fulfilled.
- Associates will respect confidentiality and not externally share personal or contact information, emails from Foot Care Kingston’s associates.
- Associates will respect Foot Care Kingston’s copyrights and not externally share emails or documents from Foot Care Kingston’s associates.
*"Associate" refers to all members of Foot Care Kingston’s team, including members of the administrative team, members of the education team, textbook and curriculum contributors, students, and continuing education event participants.