Professional Reference - Foot Care Kingston Courses
Thank you for having agreed to be a professional reference for one of our course applicants. Applicants registering in one of the courses listed below must have an employer or foot care health professional complete this form on their behalf to confirm that they have met the course's experience prerequisite.
- Discount for Foot Care Nurse course (Part 1-Theory) - Foot Care Kingston is currently offering the discounted tuition rate of $250 + tax to experienced Foot Care Nurses applying to Part 1 of our Foot Care Nurse course.
- Foot Care Nurse Preceptor course
- Foot Care Nurse Clinical Refresher course
A professional reference is required to validate that the Foot Care Kingston course applicant meets the following experience prerequisite.
- Nursing experience - Required to have practiced as a nurse for the last 2-5 years.
- Foot Care Nurse experience - Required to have a minimum of 750 nursing foot care practice hours within the last 2-5 years.
The applicant may have more than one reference complete this form if each reference can only validate a portion of the total years of nursing experience or total hours of nursing foot care required. For example, if 300 hours are completed with one employer and 450 hours are completed with another, both employers will need to complete this form for the hours they are able to confirm. The total hours of both references would then be used to validate the applicant has met the prerequisite.
Please contact us should you have any questions. We endeavour to respond to all inquiries within 1-3 business days.